Thursday, May 7, 2009

Thank you for the lunch visit!

Thank you to Leigh Ann, Kate, Courtney, and Heather for visiting from work with lunch!!! I don't get a lot of human interaction these days, and Penny and I were jumping for joy! I know it was incredibly difficult pulling yourselves away from the HR Department, but I'm so happy you made the sacrifice. Thank you for all your support. And remember, if anyone asks, my health is in a dire state and I won't be able to come back for WEEKS. Bwhaha.

3 comments:

  1. You are very welcome! It was so good to see you. You look awesome!
    (I mean terrible...you will have to be out of work for quite some time!)

    HA! Get your butt back here!!!!

    LAI

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am enjoying my 8+ hrs of daily tv to return. Sorry! You can take on campus recruiting on top of all your other responsibilities, right??!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Zilker! I haven't used that one in awhile! It was great to visit you and PEN-DOG of course! You look great but YES, I don't think your ready to come back...only one cure available. 2 more weeks of watching Ellen, Oprah and Martha. Miss you! XOXO- Gossip Girl

    ReplyDelete