Monday, February 16, 2009

Happy (belated) Valentine's Day

I was going to write a Valentine’s Day post. An ode to my love. And, look…there are some things I have no problem elaborating on. With Crohn’s, my bathroom habits are fair game. Matt even asks “How was it?” after I’m finished in the bathroom (ah, young newlywed bliss! And to which I retort, like a grizzly old man, “How do you think it was?!”) My generation holds nothing sacred. So I’m taking a stand. I may comment on his endearingly nerdy habits (nothing comes between him and his Saturday badminton get-togethers), but for now, I don’t see the need to go any further. (And really, do you even care about all that lovely-dovey stuff?) So, for this belated Valentine’s greeting, I simply just want to say: Matt, I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment