Monday, November 21, 2011

Joanna Rose


This morning at 11:15 we welcomed our daughter, Joanna Rose, to our little family!  She is 8 lbs 4 oz and 20 3/4 inches long - not quite the "monster baby" our doctors purported she'd be!  She came swift and furiously, and we hope her life is filled with as much passion as her arrival.  We couldn't be more in love with our little "Annie".
So much more to come, but thank you for your support, comments, and well wishes - it has meant to the world to me in our journey to parenthood (and here we go...eeek!).

Kathryn and Matt


6 comments:

  1. she's here!!! oh my goodness. may she continue to be peaceful and content as she looks now. what a beautiful tiny person you both have made. and a beautiful name. my most heartfelt congratulations and warmest wishes to all three of you. let it begin... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. O cuteness! Congrats! May she be as brave and funny as her mommy & as calm and loyal as her daddy :) Hope she fills your lives with loads of smiles and giggles! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Kathryn, I am just so happy for you and Matt!!! She is such a beautiful girl with a very lovely name. Congratulations from the bottom of my heart. She's here!! She's finally here!! I'm so excited to watch her grow and read about all the fun things that will happen in her life...I know you will blog about every one of them. At least YOU BETTER!! Have a wonderful Thanksgiving with your new little blessing. Much love and HUGS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you girls so much! We are so happy (well, and a bit clueless) - and I'm sure I'll write about both. Loved reading your comments in my inbox today! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations! She is totally beautiful! From what I've read on your blog it sounds like you two will be wonderful parents. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats to both of you! You've cooked a beautiful one there. :)

    ReplyDelete